- For the salad:
- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Melons, thinly sliced
- 2 Pure Flavor® Heirloom Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup warm water
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup black olives, pitted
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- Salt, to taste
- For the creamy orange yogurt sauce:
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Step 1In a small bowl, soak the dried cherries in warm water.
Step 2In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt sauce ingredients and set aside.
Step 3Drain cherries of their soaking liquid. Chop the cherries and olives and add to a large bowl with quinoa and thyme.
Step 4Add creamy orange yogurt sauce and lightly toss to distribute throughout.
Step 5Transfer quinoa mixture to a large serving platter and top with the tomatoes, melons, and radishes. Season with salt to taste and serve immediately.
Write a Review
Appetizer Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Fresh Fusion Galia Melon Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Herilooms Herilooms Tomatoes Lunch Main Courses Meal Melon Melon Recipes Melons Mini Melon Quick Salad Savory Simple Dinners Snack Solara Mini Melons SOS Tomato Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Vegetarian