- 1 Pure Flavor® Alonna™ Canary Melon, cut into cubes
- 4 cups quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups beets, cooked & diced
- 2 cups baby arugula, chopped
- ¼ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl combine beets and vinegar.
Add quinoa, arugula, olive oil, and toss gently.
Place melon cubes on top and sprinkle with goat cheese.
Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
Write a Review
alonna Appetizer Brunch Canary Melon Comfort Food Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Fusion Gluten-Free Healthy Healthy Recipes Holiday Lunch Lunch Ideas Meal Melon Melon Recipe Melon Recipes Nut Free Quick & Easy Salad Salad Recipe Savory Simple Dinners Under 30