- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Melons
- 2 cups mini bocconcini cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Fresh basil leaves, optional for garnish
- Lime zest, optional for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Halve the melons and scoop out the seeds.
Using a melon baller, scoop out melon balls and set melon bowls aside.
In a large bowl combine melon balls and all remaining ingredients and toss well.
Transfer salad mixture to melon bowls for serving, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with fresh basil leaves and lime zest if desired.
If you don’t have a melon baller, use a spoon to scoop out the flesh and dice into small cubes.
Recipe created by Hanan Ghadban
Write a Review
American Appetizer Family Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Healthy Healthy Snacking Low Carb Lunch Melon Salad Melons Mini Melons Nut Free Quick Salad Recipes Snacking Solara® Mini Melons Under 10 Under 15 Vegetarian