- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Mini Melons
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into cubes
- 1 banana, peeled and diced
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 cup mixed berries, whole
- ½ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp black salt
- Fresh mint leaves, optional for garnish
Halve the melons and scoop out the seeds.
Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, set the melon bowls aside and dice the scooped melon.
In a large bowl, combine all the fruits and chopped mint together.
Add lime juice, salt, cumin powder and chaat masala to the bowl and mix.
Transfer salad mixture to melon bowls for serving, and garnish with fresh mint if desired.
You can find chaat masala in the spices section in Indian grocery stores.