- 1 Pure Flavor® Oronai™ Sweet Charentais Melon
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 5 thin prosciutto slices, cut into strips
- 1 small fennel bulb
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Fennel fronds, optional for garnish
Halve the melon and scoop out the seeds. Cut melon into wedges and remove the rind.
Using a mandolin, shave the fennel into thin slices. Place them in a bowl, drizzle with the vinegar, and lightly season with salt.
Wrap each melon wedge with fennel slices, followed by a strip of prosciutto, then a ribbon of cucumber.
Arrange the finished wedges on a serving platter and garnish with fennel fronds.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Breakfast Brunch Comfort Food Cucumbers Dessert Fast Fresh Get Together Apps Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Snacking Hearty Holiday Italian Keto Friendly Late Night Snack Long English Cucumbers Low Carb Lunch Box Meat Melons No-Cook Nut Free Oronai Sweet Charentais Melons Paleo Pool Side Snacks Pork Quick Savory Snacking Under 30 Whole 30 Work Out Snacks and Meal