- 2 Pure Flavor® Solara™ Mini Melons, cubed
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 white pearl onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- 8 oz feta, crumbled
- 1 ¼ cup spring mix
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp cracked coriander seeds
- 3 tsp lime juice, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Season shrimp lightly with salt.
In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook on one side until pink, about 1 minute. Flip and add the onion, lime zest, and 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Turn the heat to medium and cook until pink, about 1 minute.
In a large bowl, whisk together remaining oil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the spring mix and the melon in the vinaigrette.
To serve, divide salad mixture to plates and top with shrimp, feta, mint, and coriander seeds.