- 6 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 4 oz Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the dressing:
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill, additional for garnish
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil.
Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
While chicken cooks, combine vinaigrette ingredients and pour into a serving bowl.
Toss together quinoa and chickpeas and arrange each salad ingredient in groups on a large platter.
Recipe by Julie, Cooking W/ Julie
Write a Review
American Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Comfort Food Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dinner Family Fresh Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Hearty Lunch Meal Mini Cucumbers Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Quick Recipes - Sangria® Medley Tomatoes Salad Platters Salad Recipes Snacking SOS Tomato Recipes Tomatoes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes