- 6 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 4 oz Pure Flavor® Sangria® Medley Tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the dressing:
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill, additional for garnish
- Salt and Pepper
Preheat grill or frying pan over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil.
Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
While chicken cooks, combine vinaigrette ingredients and pour into a serving bowl.
Toss together quinoa and chickpeas and arrange each salad ingredient in groups on a large platter.