- 3 ct Pure Flavor® Craft House Collection® Aurora Long Sweet Peppers
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Bumbles® Yellow Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English cucumber, diced
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked per package instructions
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 12 oz bottle Greek dressing
- 3 oz mixed olives, sliced
Step 1Slice peppers lengthwise into matchsticks.
Step 2In a large bowl, combine cooled spaghetti, peppers, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, artichokes, and Parmesan cheese.
Step 3Pour dressing on top and toss until coated well.
Step 4Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle feta on top. Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
Appetizer Aurora Long Sweet Peppers Bumbles Yellow Grape Tomatoes Comfort Food Craft House Collection Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Long English Cucumbers Lunch Main Courses Meal Mediterranean Recipes Nut Free Pasta Pasta Salad Pepper Recipes Quick Salad Recipes Savory Simple Dinners SOS Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian Yellow Grape Tomatoes