- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, divided
- 1 loaf sliced white bread
- 8 oz cream cheese or whipped cream cheese
- 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oz white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp ‘everything but the bagel’ seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Sliced carrots and radishes, optional for serving
Finely dice half of the pint of cucumbers, quarter the remainder and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, cheese, seasoning, dill, and chopped cucumbers. Mix until blended well.
Cut bread slices into rabbit, carrot, egg and/or chick shapes with a cookie cutter or into triangles.
Add a quarter inch layer of the cucumber spread to one bread side and top with a matching bread slice. Repeat using all bread slices.
Transfer the remaining mixture to a serving bowl and set aside.
On a platter, arrange sandwiches alongside remaining mini cucumbers, a bowl of the spread for dipping and additional vegetables. Remember every rabbit wants to be alongside carrots.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
Appetizer Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Easter Family Fast Fresh Get Together Apps Healthy Healthy Snacking Lunch Quick Snacking Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers