- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers, cut into ribbons
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, sliced into quarters
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced & cut into 2-inch squares
- ½ lb roasted deli turkey
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- Salt & pepper to taste
In a large skillet, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Arrange sourdough in a single layer, brush with remaining olive oil, and season with salt & pepper. Cook until toasted on both sides.
Spread mustard and mayonnaise on each bread slice.
Top each with cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce, and 2 cucumber ribbons.
Secure each turkey bite with a toothpick & serve.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
15 min American App Appetizer Cocktail Cucumbers Cucumber Recipes Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meals Family Fast Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipe Holiday Meat Poco Bites Poultry Protein Quick Quick & Easy Savory Simple Dinners Snack Thanksgiving Turkey Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes