- 1lb bag Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced (reserve 2 whole for garnish)
- 3 cups frozen mango
- ⅔ cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ – ⅔ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 bananas, sliced & frozen
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp flax seeds
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- Pomegranate arils, mango, coconut, avocado, chia, flax, for garnish
Add cucumbers, mango, yogurt, bananas, avocado, honey, flax seeds, and chia seeds to a blender. Pulse until combined. Slowly add in almond milk and continue pulsing until desired consistency. Start with ⅓ cup and add additional ⅓ cup if needed.
Spoon into bowls and garnish with your toppings as desired.
Recipe created by Hanan Ghadban
Write a Review
Breakfast Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Fast Fresh Healthy Healthy Snacking Lunch Mini Cucumbers Quick Side Dish Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian