- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 14 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 head kale, shredded
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 8 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (reserve oil)
- ½ cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp raw pine nuts
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- pinch red pepper flakes
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and cook, stirring often, until the nuts are lightly golden and toasted, 2-3 minutes.
Add butter, chickpeas, oregano, and a pinch each of salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally until the chickpeas are crisped all over, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine kale, arugula, carrots, sun-dried tomatoes, dill, basil, and chives.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the reserved sun-dried tomato oil (or 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil), lemon juice, vinegar, and honey. Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, tossing to combine. Top the salad with chickpeas, feta, and avocado.