- 1.75 lb Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
Bring the quinoa and water to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork and let cool to room temperature.
In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, grape tomatoes, feta, parsley, pepper, and cucumber.
Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil, sprinkle with salt and combine.
Write a Review
Appetizer Cheese Comfort Food Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Family Fast Fresh Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Grape Tomato Recipes Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Lunch Meal Pepper Recipes Peppers Plant Based Meals Protein Red Bell Peppers Salad Recipes Sweet Bell Peppers Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers Vegetarian