- 1.75 lb Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, chopped
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 8 oz bowtie pasta noodles
- ⅓ cup pine nuts or cashews
- 1 4 oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- For the Dressing:
- ½ cup oil
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Cook pasta for 8 minutes on high heat or according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to cool.
While pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a jar, combine all dressing ingredients. Cover and shake to combine. Chill until ready to use.
In a large bowl toss together cucumbers, pasta, spinach, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro.
Just before serving pour dressing over salad, toss, and serve.