- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 5oz salmon filets
- 1 lime, juiced
- 8 oz rice noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 5 tbsp soy sauce, divided
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ginger powder, divided
- 2 tsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 ½ tsp water
- 1 ¼ tsp minced garlic, divided
In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, sriracha, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon ginger powder, 1 teaspoon minced garlic and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Add salmon filets to bowl and let sit for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place salmon on a foil-covered baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together cucumbers, salt, vinegar, sugar, and coriander seeds.
Toss rice noodles with remaining garlic, ginger powder, sesame oil, soy sauce and water.
To serve top rice noodles with salmon and cucumbers. Enjoy!