- 2 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumbers
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ½ cup hummus of choice
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil, minced for garnish
- Sea salt, to taste
Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise and then into thirds. Using a teaspoon, scoop out the middle, leaving about an ¼ inch thick edge.
In a medium-sized bowl, add chopped veggies, olives, and cheese then toss together to combine.
Spread each cucumber boat with a spoonful of hummus and top with vegetable mixture.
Garnish with basil & salt and serve immediately.
Recipe created by Stacie Zollars
Write a Review
Appetizer Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Brunch Cucumbers Fresh Spring Sides Get Together Apps Gluten Free Healthy Snacking Influencer Juno Bites Keto Friendly Kid Friendly Late Night Snack Low Carb Lunch Lunch Box No-Cook Nut Free Paleo Peppers Plant-based Pool Side Snacks Savory Snacking Cocktail Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30 Vegan Vegetarian Whole 30 Work Out Snacks and Meal