- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced radishes
- ½ fresh jalapeño, seeded and thinly sliced
- 12 oz fresh deli whole-wheat pizza dough
- ½ tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 5 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 1¼ cups)
- 1 ½ tbsp canola mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Sriracha chili sauce
Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F.
Combine vinegar, 1 cup water, sugar, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar and salt dissolve. Stir in carrots, cucumbers, radishes, and jalapeño. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper. Brush soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil over dough. Bake at 500°F for 6 minutes.
Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough. Bake for 5 minutes. Combine mayonnaise, Sriracha, and remaining sesame oil.
Spread pickled vegetables evenly over pizza. Drizzle mayonnaise mixture over top. Serve immediately.