- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers, chopped
- 5-6 cups fresh broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 ¼ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ½ cup toasted almonds, sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, roasted
- For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2-3 tbsp warm water
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add cucumbers, broccoli, blueberries, carrots, apricots, red onion, cilantro, parsley, almonds and sunflower seeds. Set aside.
To make the dressing, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, water, maple syrup, garlic and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Immediately drizzle over salad and toss to combine. Garnish with extra toasted almonds and cilantro.