- 3 Dry Pints Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Stingrays Pencil Hot Pepper, minced
- 1 head leaf lettuce, cut into strips
- 15 oz whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, diced, sprinkled with lime juice
- ½ red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- For the Dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice until smooth, then set aside.
Place leaf lettuce strips in a large bowl, then top with corn, beans, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, bell pepper, hot peppers, red onion and cilantro.
Pour on dressing and toss together to combine.
Let rest 15-20 minutes before serving, giving flavors a chance to build.