- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz smoked salmon, cut into ½ -inch pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Score or peel the cucumbers 2-3 times along the side. Cut off both ends, slice into 3-4 pieces each, then lay on a serving tray.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning until well blended.
Evenly spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the prepared cucumber pieces, about 1 teaspoon each, then top with smoked salmon, a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning, and a pinch of fresh dill.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
App Appetizer Breakfast Brunch Cocktail Cucumbers Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Family Fast Fresh Fusion Healthy Healthy Snack Healthy Snacking Healthy Snacks Keto Friendly Low Carb Nut Free Poco Poco Bites Protein Quick & Easy Seafood Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes