- For the Asian Noodle Salad
- 3 Dry Pints Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- squeeze of lime juice
- For the Peanut Sauce
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2–5 tbsp
- 2 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
Cook pasta according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, chop all the vegetables and add them to a large mixing bowl.
To make the dressing, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Start with 2 tbsp of water and increase up to 5 tbsp to adjust the consistency. It should be pourable.
When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and rinse under cold water. Drain the pasta again and coat with 3 tbsp of water to prevent sticking.
Add the pasta to the bowl with the chopped veggies, top with the sauce and mix well.
Serve right away with tofu, chicken, or on its own.
Top it with optional garnishes of peanuts, red pepper flakes or a squeeze of lime juice.