- 3 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers
- Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumber ribbons and cayenne sprinkle for garnish, if desired (recipe below)
- ½ cup frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatin
- ½ cup water (for alcohol free add more water to substitute the amount of tequila and orange liqueur below)
- ¾ cup tequila (optional)
- ¼ cup orange liqueur (optional)
Cut three-inch length of mini cucumbers, coarsely chop (set remaining mini cucumbers aside to make mini cucumber ribbons).
Place chopped mini cucumbers in cocktail shaker and muddle vigorously. Add tequila to cocktail shaker, shake for a minute or so and set aside (no ice is needed).
Pour water and limeade concentrate into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
Allow gelatin to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Strain tequila mixture and stir into gelatin mixture along with orange liqueur. Pour mixture into loaf pan. Place in refrigerator to set (several hours or overnight).
To serve, cut into desired shapes. To make the mini cucumber ribbons, peel length of the remaining mini cucumber with vegetable peeler. Tie each jelly shot with ribbon. Trim ends to desired length.
Write a Review
American Comfort Food Cucumber Recipes Dairy Free Dessert Dinner Dinner Recipes Drink Fresh Gluten Free Mini Cucumber Mini Cucumbers Refreshing