- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers
- 4 medium peaches
- 1 avocado, cut into 1” pieces
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cardamom pod
- 1 whole clove
- 1 Thai chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- Kosher salt
Toast cardamom, clove, coriander and cumin in a dry small skillet over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until fragrant – about 2 minutes. Remove seeds from cardamom pod and discard the pod. Finely grind seeds along with other spices in a spice mill or with mortar and pestle. Mix in a large bowl with chili, garlic, parsley, chopped cilantro, lemon juice and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Season with salt. Add cucumbers and toss. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Add peaches, avocado and half of the pumpkin seeds to cucumber mixture and season generously with salt. Toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning with more salt and/or lemon juice.
Serve topped with sesame seeds, cilantro leaves and remaining pumpkin seeds.