- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 whole wheat english muffins
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- Fresh parsley
Mix the cream cheese, Monterrey Jack cheese and salt well.
Split the English muffins in half, cut out shamrocks in the halves.
Spread the cheese mixture onto the English muffin.
Place 3 cucumbers on each leaf, use a pepper slice as the stem and a parsley leaf on top of each sandwich.