- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 ¼ cups light coconut milk, divided
- 3 tbsp finely chopped lemongrass
- 2 tbsp ground fresh chile paste
- 3 ¾ pounds skinless, chicken breasts
- ¾ cup unsalted chicken stock
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 2 large carrots, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (2-inch) piece peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 5 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- 8 oz uncooked wide brown rice noodles
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- ¼ cup loosely packed purple cabbage, shredded
Place ¾ cup of coconut milk, lemongrass, chili paste, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal, mix, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Place stock, garlic, onions, carrots, and ginger in a large pot. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Arrange chicken on top of onion mixture. Cover and cook on low for 20 minutes. Remove chicken from pot and shred chicken into bite-size pieces.
Combine strained stock, soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup of coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring until combined. Remove from heat.
Prepare noodles according to package directions. Divide noodles evenly among 6 bowls. Top with chicken, cucumber slices, cilantro, peanuts, shredded cabbage and green onions.