- For the bowl:
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, divided and diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Bumbles® Yellow Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint and parsley, for garnish
- For the meatballs:
- 2 lb ground chicken
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- For the tzatziki:
- ⅔ cup Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, add all the meatball ingredients and mix well.
Using a spoon, scoop out about two tablespoons of mixture, form into meatballs, and place on baking sheet evenly spaced apart.
Place meatballs in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
While meatballs cook, add all the tzatziki ingredients into a food processor and pulse 4-5 times until the cucumber is minced and the sauce is smooth.
To serve bowls, add rice, 3-4 meatballs, vegetables, and tzatziki sauce. Garnish with mint, parsley, and serve.
Recipe created by Heather Englund
Write a Review
Bumbles Yellow Grape Tomatoes Chicken Comfort Food Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fresh Gluten Free Grape Tomato Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Juno Bites Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Nut Free Poultry Protein Quick Salad Platters Salad Recipes Savory Simple Dinners Snacking SOS Uno Bites Nano Cucumbers Yellow Grape Tomatoes