- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers, diced
- 12 scallops
- ½ avocado, diced
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 10 oz feta, divided
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp dill, chopped, divided
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Pita bread, toasted for serving
Add 8 ounces of feta, Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and lemon juice to a food processor. Whip until combined and smooth.
In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, avocado, red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, basil, 2 tablespoons dill, chives, shallot, crushed red pepper, and salt & pepper, to taste.
Pat the scallops dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the scallops and sear for 3 minutes on each side until golden. Remove from heat.
Spread the whipped feta on a serving plate, then add the scallops, and top with the cucumber salad.
Garnish with remaining feta and dill. Serve with toasted pita bread.