- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 4-5 pita breads, sliced and toasted
- ½ cup diced Kalamata olives
- 1 15 oz can navy beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- pinch black pepper
- For the Creamy Cilantro Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Dice the cucumber and quarter the tomatoes; season both lightly with Kosher salt. Chop the olives roughly. Drain and rinse the beans. In a small bowl, mix the beans with the olive oil, Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
To make the creamy cilantro sauce, combine 1 cup Greek yogurt, and 1 pinch dried oregano to a bowl. Juice half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
To serve, place the pita chips on a plate. Top with veggies and drizzle with creamy cilantro sauce, add additional olive oil, if desired. Serve immediately.