- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes
- 4-5 pita breads, sliced and toasted
- ½ cup diced Kalamata olives
- 1 15 oz can navy beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- pinch black pepper
- For the Creamy Cilantro Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Dice the cucumber and quarter the tomatoes; season both lightly with Kosher salt. Chop the olives roughly. Drain and rinse the beans. In a small bowl, mix the beans with the olive oil, Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
To make the creamy cilantro sauce, combine 1 cup Greek yogurt, and 1 pinch dried oregano to a bowl. Juice half a lemon and season with salt and pepper.
To serve, place the pita chips on a plate. Top with veggies and drizzle with creamy cilantro sauce, add additional olive oil, if desired. Serve immediately.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Comfort Food Cucumber Cucumber Recipes Cucumbers Easy Meal Ideas Gluten Free Grape Tomatoes Greek Cuisine Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Snacking Hearty Juno Bites Lunch Mediterranean Recipes Mini Cucumbers Nut Free Plant Based Meals Quick Savory Snacking Tomatoes Vegetarian