- For the salad:
- 1lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, scored & sliced in 1/4” discs
- 14 oz Pure Flavor® Luna® Sweet Cocktail Tomatoes, quartered
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 2 cups cooked farro, cooled
- ½ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- crumbled cheese (goat, sheep, feta), for garnish
- marcona almonds, for garnish
- For the dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
In a salad bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, arugula, farro, olives, and red onion.
Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender or jar with a tight-fitting lid, and blend or shake until well emulsified.
Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving and toss gently to coat. Garnish with cheese and almonds. Serve chilled.