- ½ of a Pure Flavor® Long English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 slices whole Grain bread
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese, at room temperature
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Spread the herbed goat cheese evenly on all the slices of bread. Take one of the slices and top with lettuce, Long English cucumber slices, and avocado slices. Drizzle a little fresh lemon juice over the cucumbers and avocados. Add some sprouts and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Place a piece of bread, goat cheese side down, on top to sandwich all the fillings together. Repeat with second sandwich. Serve immediately.
If you can’t find herbed goat cheese, you can add herbs to plain goat cheese or just use plain goat cheese.