- For the wraps:
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber
- 1 Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Pepper, julienned
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 1 package rice vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- For the sauce:
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce. Set aside.
Soften rice paper, this usually takes about 30 seconds in hot water. The rice paper should be slightly firm, but pliable. Place on a flat surface or cutting board and pat dry if it’s still wet.
Place some cucumbers, peppers, carrots, cabbage and a small amount of noodles on the bottom 1/3 of the rice paper. Do not over stuff. Roll the bottom over the filling, then fold the sides and continue rolling – similar to a burrito. Slice in half and serve on a plate with dipping sauce.