- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, divided
- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pita, cut into triangles
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
Using a handheld grater, grate half of the cucumbers into a bowl. Using paper towels, squeeze the water out of the cucumbers.
Combine drained cucumbers, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, dill, & salt in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Slice the remaining cucumbers into rounds.
Add tzatziki to a small bowl & place it in the middle of a large serving bowl.
Arrange cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas & pita bread around the tzatziki.
Crumble feta over bowl, garnish with dill & enjoy.
Recipe created by Caeli-Rose White
Write a Review
App Appetizer Cucumber Recipes Easy Meals Entrée Fast Fresh Healthy Healthy Recipes Healthy Snack Healthy Snacking Lunch Lunch Box Ideas Lunch Ideas Meal Mediterranean Mini Cucumber Quick Quick & Easy Snack Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes