- 8 Pure Flavor® Mini Cucumbers, sliced horizontally into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium honeydew melon, seeded and chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ medium red onion, ﬁnely chopped 3 tbsp. fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the Dressing:
Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil until well blended.Mix in honey, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk until blended.
For the Salad:
Combine melon, cucumbers, onions and dill in a large bowl. Pour dressing over top and toss to mix.
Cover and chill up to 8 hours. Top with feta before serving.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Comfort Food Cucumber Recipe Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Cucumbers Dinner Dinner Ideas Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Keto Friendly Low Carb Lunch Mini Cucumber Nut Free Plant Based Meals Refreshing Salad Side Dish Simple Dinners Summer Recipe Vegetarian