- 2 Georgia Grown Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumbers, spiralized
- ½ Pint Pure Flavor® Marzanito Mini San Marzano Tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Peppers, sliced
- Avocado oil, as needed
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded evenly
- 3 Tbsp. pesto sauce
- Sea salt & fresh ground black pepper, as desired
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, as desired
Step 1Season raw chicken with salt and pepper.
Step 2Over medium heat lightly grease pan, add season chicken. Grill until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Dice, and set aside.
Step 3Over medium heat, add Marzanito Mini San Marzano tomatoes, and Aurora Bites Mini Sweet peppers, adding more oil if necessary. Grill for 3-5 minutes or until soft. Set aside.
Step 4In a large mixing bowl, add Long English cucumbers, pesto, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Step 5Add mixture to frying pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Stir frequently.
Step 6Place mixture in a serving dish. Add freshly grated Parmesan cheese as desired and serve.
Write a Review
American Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers Camping Chicken Comfort Food Craft House Collection Cucumber Recipes Cucumber Salad Cucumbers Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Fast Gluten Free Grill Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Hearty Keto Friendly Long English Cucumbers Low Carb Lunch Main Courses Meal Meat Mini San Marzano Tomatoes Mini Sweet Peppers Pepper Recipes Plant Based Meals Poultry Protein Quick Salad Recipes Savory Simple Dinners Under 15 Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes