- 1.75 lb Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers
- 1 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- ½ cup green peas, blanched
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Teriyaki Sauce:
- ⅓ cup tamari
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Teriyaki Salad Dressing:
- 1 Pure Flavor® Stingrays Pencil Hot Pepper
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
Blend together the ginger, garlic, tamari, brown sugar, water and cornstarch until smooth. Reserve 3 tablespoons for dressing.
Heat vegetable oil in a heavy skillet over high heat and add chicken thighs. Cook on one side until seared, about 4 minutes. Flip the chicken and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and finish cooking another 2 minutes. Let rest.
For the dressing, puree the remaining three tablespoons of sauce, hot peppers, sesame oil, honey and rice vinegar.
In a large bowl, toss together cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli and green peas. Slice the chicken against the grain and add to the top of the salad. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.