- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 lb shrimp, shell on
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced into ⅛ inch thick, some fronds set aside
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, or more to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp small dill sprigs
- Salt, to taste
Cook shrimp in a large pot of simmering salted water until bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tail on and place in a large bowl.
Add fennel, fennel fronds, cucumber, onion, and lemon juice and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
Add dill and lemon zest and toss again; season with more salt, pepper, and lemon juice, if desired.
Salad can be made ahead. Cover and chill.
Write a Review
Appetizer Cucumber Recipes Dairy Free Dinner Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fast Fresh Gluten Free Healthy Healthy Dinner Ideas Low Carb Lunch Meat Mediterranean Recipes Paleo Protein Quick Salad Recipes Seafood Recipes Side Dish Simple Dinners Summer Recipes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Whole 30