- 10 oz Pure Flavor® Poco Bites® Cocktail Cucumbers
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz smoked salmon, cut into ½ -inch pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh dill
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Score or peel the cucumbers 2-3 times along the side. Cut off both ends, slice into 3-4 pieces each, then lay on a serving tray.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning until well blended.
Evenly spoon the cream cheese mixture on top of the prepared cucumber pieces, about 1 teaspoon each, then top with smoked salmon, a sprinkle of everything bagel seasoning, and a pinch of fresh dill.