- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Pepper, halved & sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 5 cups frozen corn
- 4 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground smoked paprika
- Fresh chives, sliced for garnish
- French loaf, optional for serving
In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and leek and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add corn and cook for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups of vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
Blend the corn mixture until smooth.
Add remaining broth, mini peppers, and seasonings. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
To serve, divide the soup among 6 bowls and garnish with fresh chives. Serve with a slice of French loaf, if desired.