- 1 pint Pure Flavor® Luna Sweets Cocktail Tomatoes
- 4 oz Gruyere Cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat over to 375°. Cut a small slice off the stem end of the tomatoes. Hollow out with a melon baller or teaspoon, reserve insides and dice. Salt hollowed out tomatoes and turn up side down for 20 minutes.
Mix grated cheese with garlic, mustard, wine, cayenne, basil, tomato insides and a grinding of fresh black pepper.
Fill hollowed out tomatoes with mixture. Place in a shallow oven proof dish, or individual dishes and bake for 15 - 25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with slices of toasted baguette, fresh bread or crackers. Garnish with chiffonade of basil.