- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes, divided
- 5 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 croissants
- 2 eggs
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 package garlic & herb Boursin® cheese
- 8 oz salted cashews
- 8 oz walnuts
- 6 oz smoked cheddar cheese, sliced
- 2 oz strawberry jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- ½ cup butter, sliced in triangles & divided
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Spinach leaves, for garnish
Heat pan to medium heat & add oil. Add half of the tomatoes, salt, pepper & parsley. Cook for 1 minute & set aside in a small bowl.
In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter. Crack eggs and slowly add them to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes until edges and yolk are golden.
Place eggs on a plate and add them to the middle of a serving platter.
Add jam and remaining butter to small bowls and place them on the platter.
Add croissants, bread, and cheeses to the board followed by nuts, fruits, & remaining raw & cooked tomatoes. Garnish with spinach leaves.