- For the salad:
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor® Oriana® Orange Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber, diced
- 3 large eggs, hard-boiled & sliced
- 1 10 oz package frozen peas, thawed
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 3 cups pasta shells, cooked to package directions
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked & shredded
- 1 cup Colby cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- For the dressing:
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Place the lettuce in a large glass serving bowl and top with pasta & eggs. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then add chicken and peas.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients until blended.
Add dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Refrigerate, covered, for several hours or overnight for optimal flavor.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Camping Carb Lovers Sides Chicken Cucumbers Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Fast Fresh Get Together Apps Healthy Healthy Dinner Hearty Kid Friendly Long English Cucumbers Lunch Main Courses Meat Oriana Pasta Pasta Salad Power Bowls Quick Salad Side Dish Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Tomatoes Under 15 Under 30