- For the salad:
- 1 lb Pure Flavor® Tomatoes On-the-Vine, chopped
- 1 Pure Flavor® Red Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Pure Flavor® Yellow Sweet Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 19 oz can great northern beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 19 oz can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 19 oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, for garnish
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, onion, celery, and peppers.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Gently combine the dressing with the bean mixture to combine.
Refrigerate for 4 hours for optimal flavor, stirring occasionally.