- 3 dry pints Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites Red Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 red Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 orange Pure Flavor® Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
- 6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup white wine
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf crusty sourdough bread, optional
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes each side. Remove & set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add onion and cook until soft. Add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
Add tomatoes and garlic to pan, cook for 4 minutes. Add peppers and carrots and cook for additional 2 minutes. Then add wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
Return chicken and mushrooms to the pan. Add stock, olives and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Uncover and simmer for an additional 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve with bread, optional.