- 1 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 3 Small portabella mushrooms
- ½ Cup of fresh organic spinach
- 2 Cups of Pure Flavor® Juno® Bites red grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 Box of chickpea shell pasta, or pasta of your choice
- Fresh basil, julienne
- Chopped pumpkin seeds
In a medium low heat add the ghee to the skillet.
Once melted, add the Italian seasoning and the halved Juno Bites. Incorporate well.
Add the salt and pepper, cook for 7-10 minutes.
In the meantime cook the pasta as directed on the package.
Once the tomatoes have cooked down, add the mushrooms and spinach, cook until spinach has wilted.
Add the cooked pasta, making sure all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
Add the julienne basil and serve with a sprinkle of chopped pumpkin seeds.