- 1 dry pint Pure Flavor® Cloud 9® Bite-Sized Fruity Tomatoes
- 8 oz Pure Flavor® Aurora Bites Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced
- 5 large eggs
- 1 lb potatoes, diced
- 8 oz cured Spanish chorizo, diced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Parsley, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat skillet over a campfire.
Heat oil in skillet, then add potatoes in an even layer. Season with salt and pepper to cook, until golden and crispy on each side.
Stir in peppers, chorizo, and maple syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Use a spoon to make wells in mixture. Crack eggs into each well and season with salt and pepper. Cover skillet with foil (or a lid) and cook until eggs are done to your liking.
Garnish with parsley and season with salt and pepper before serving.