- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals™ Cherry Tomatoes on-the-Vine
- 2 cups mixed greens or chopped romaine
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- 1 ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup crispy prosciutto
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place tomatoes on hot plate and season with salt, pepper, 1 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tbsp glaze, making sure all tomatoes are dressed and coated.
Put in oven for 3 minutes or longer as desired.
In a small bowl, toss greens with remaining olive oil and balsamic glaze.
Transfer salad to serving dish and the blistered cherry vine tomatoes on top.
Use the juice from cooked tomatoes to finish the salad.
Top with the crispy prosciutto and crumbled blue cheese.