- 4 Pure Flavor® Luna Sweets Cocktail Tomatoes, sliced into ¼ thick discs
- ½ Pure Flavor® Long English Cucumber
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 yellow grapefruit
- 2 Cara Cara or navel oranges
- ½ small bulb of fennel, cut into thin rings
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Using a serrated knife, peel all fruit.
Slice tomatoes and citrus into 1/4” thick disks.
Shave fennel and cucumber as thin as possible.
Mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl and enjoy.
Write a Review
American BreakfastSalads citrus cocktail tomatoes Comfort Food Cucumber Recipe Dairy Free Dinner Easy Meals Family Fast Florida Fresh Fresh Tomato Recipes fruit Gluten-Free Healthy Healthy Recipes Long English Cucumber Luna Sweets Lunch Nut Free Paleo Quick Quick & Easy Salad Salad Recipe SOS Tomato Recipe Tomato Recipes Tomato Salad Tomatoes Under 30 Vegetarian Vegetarian Recipes Whole 30