- 2 cluster of Pure Flavor® Red Cherry Tomatoes On-The-Vine
- 6 strips of thick cut bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 heads Romaine Lettuce, halved lengthwise, rinsed and dried
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
Cut romaine lettuce in half and trim any loose leaves.
Cook bacon about 6 minutes on each side, and the full cluster of cherry tomatoes, still attached to the vine.
Mix all the remaining ingredients in a small bowl for the dressing.
Working in batches, if necessary, place romaine halves cut-side down on the grill, and cook without turning until charred and slightly wilted, about 4 minutes.
Transfer lettuce cut-side up to a server platter, and season with salt and pepper; drizzle with dressing, top with bacon and tomatoes.