- 2 cups Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Bell Beppers, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 oz) can super sweet corn, drained, or 3 ears of fresh corn
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (from 1 bunch)
- ¼ cup of feta cheese
- 1 avocado
- Lime wedges for garnish
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
Grill peeled ears of corn until charred. Cut from stalk.
Preheat a large cast iron skillet on your BBQ.
Once Heated, add onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
Cut avocado into quarters and reserve.
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Top with avocado and lime wedges. Enjoy with your favorite corn tortilla chip.