- 2 cups Pure Flavor® Azuca Cherry Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup Pure Flavor® Bell Beppers, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 oz) can super sweet corn, drained, or 3 ears of fresh corn
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (from 1 bunch)
- ¼ cup of feta cheese
- 1 avocado
- Lime wedges for garnish
Preheat BBQ to medium to high heat.
Grill peeled ears of corn until charred. Cut from stalk.
Preheat a large cast iron skillet on your BBQ.
Once Heated, add onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
Cut avocado into quarters and reserve.
Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
Top with avocado and lime wedges. Enjoy with your favorite corn tortilla chip.
Write a Review
American Appetizer Azuca Red Cherry Tomatoes Camping Cherry Tomatoes Comfort Food Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Family Fresh Spring Sides Fresh Tomato Recipes Gluten Free Grill Grilling Grilling BBQ Sides Healthy Snacking Hearty Mexican Recipes Nut Free Pepper Recipes Quick Salsa Savory Snacking Sweet Bell Peppers Tex-Mex Tomato Recipes Under 30 | Recipes Under 30 Minutes Vegetarian