- 12 oz Pure Flavor® RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes On-the-Vine
- 1 ½ lbs boneless chicken breasts
- ½ lb seedless red grapes, on-the-vine
- ½ lb asparagus, shaved
- 6 oz white cheddar cheese, diced
- 12 cups leafy greens
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup almonds, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp barbecue seasoning blend
- Berry vinaigrette of choice, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Brush tomatoes and grapes with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt & pepper to taste and put in a grill basket.
Add the chicken in a bowl with the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, and barbecue seasoning.
Place chicken and grill basket on the grill, cooking for 12 minutes, flipping every 4 minutes. Once the chicken is cooked and both sides of the tomatoes & grapes start to split, remove from the grill and set aside.
To create salad, layer greens, red onions, cheese, and asparagus on a large platter.
Using kitchen shears, snip the grapes and tomatoes into 3-inch groupings and add on top salad with almonds. Mix with berry vinaigrette of choice to taste.
Slice chicken and serve alongside salad.
Recipe created by Laura Ashley Johnson
Write a Review
American Chicken Dinner Recipes Easy Dinner Ideas Easy Meal Ideas Entrée Family Meal Family Meals Under 30 Fresh Gluten Free Grilling Healthy Healthy Dinner Hearty Influencer Kid Friendly Latin Main Courses Meat Mediterranean Recipes Power Bowls RedRoyals® Sweet Cherry Tomatoes On-The-Vine Salad Snacking Tomatoes Spring Summer Salads Summer of Salads Tomatoes Under 30